Friday, October 11, 2013

Mario Bros

For me I think the game did not have any flow. This was mostly because of the controls making the game experience miserable. No I could not feel any flow because the controls made the game much more challenging than it should have been. The specific game that gives me the Flow feeling is the game Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This game takes a sure amount of skill, and has moderately challenging tasks, which creates a state of flow. Outside of gaming, I think playing sports gives me this state of flow. When I have the ability to make a difference in a sport, that gives me control, but also gives me a good balance of worry and anxiety, as in hockey, I know I can make a difference, but I know I might get hammered if I don't get my head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment