Monday, October 28, 2013

Left 4 Dead 2 : Special Zombies


       I didn't have a specific way of dealing with different types of zombies. Despite the fact that I was almost literally thrown into the game, after a playing with the controls a little to figure out what was what, I found that you pretty much just had to shoot everything that wasn't your team mates. I was aware of the different types of zombies and the two in particular that I had to go out of my way to avoid would have been the ones that spit acid (simply because I would get stuck in the acid), and the tanks. I did get the hang of the acid spitters quickly however, and the only thing I really had to avoid, was the acid itself. The tanks, were extremely annoying. They were the only ones I had real trouble with, and I almost died quite a few times (and probably would have had we not switched players at the last second)
       I had never played this game before, but I really enjoyed it. The fact that there was little to no navigation at all (something that I would normally despise) didn't bother me too much. It wasn't too difficult to figure out how to play, and it was easy to get into. The idea of different types of zombies that had other powers and were thrown into the mix with the normal zombies, was quite interesting to me. I think the game would have been a bit more of a challenge if it had been set to a harder level, in which I would have been able to see the effects of the special zombies better, instead of just shooting into a crowd of zombies and killing every thing in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment