Monday, September 30, 2013

Starcraft

http://www.epagini.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/starcraft_broodwar_logo.jpg 

This was the first week playing a game that I was actually somewhat familiar with. I myself did not get to play against other players, as I could not connect correctly. Instead, I played my own single player version on my laptop. I too am still learning to play this game, as I have only been playing it for a few weeks. Starcraft is the first RTS game I have ever played, and it is certainly different then what I am used to playing. I was excited to learn to play for that reason, I had never played an RTS before and I wanted to see what it was like. Now that I know what I am doing I really enjoy the game. Having the ability to play against other players in an RTS or Real Time Strategy was certainly a wake up call. I do play games online but this was certainly a bit different then running around and shooting people. I had to build up my base, upgrade my weapons and armor, collect minerals, protect my base, as well as fighting the enemy. There is a lot to think about and do at once and it is a game that certainly keeps you on your toes.


No comments:

Post a Comment