Monday, September 30, 2013

Playing a game with others can greatly improve you're skill especially if you are teamed with a partner. You can back you're friends if they're having trouble and you can be that guy who messes with everything they do. Playing with friends not only is for fun but it adds a competitive side to the game like call of duty. There are mlg teams that constantly compete with their friends for thousands of dollars. Playing with friends you can discuss game plans to help you play better. Now for starcraft im not a fan of that game and atleast my friends would turn against me. The game isn't very fun in my opinion even when I do play with friends.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the fact that playing with a partner can help you out in tough situations, I've had to do that on numerous occasions myself. I feel that you can't always rely on your friends however, if you really want to get good at a game, you need to learn to play against other people as well. I am also curious as to what you didn't find fun about Starcraft?

    ReplyDelete