1. At what point did the design of the first level force you to learn a new skill to progress through the game?
2. Was it difficult to observe the design of the game while playing it?
3. What mechanics were important enough to be used as the primary commands? What mechanics were less valuable, and could be pushed to less accessible buttons?
1. When you had to jump in order to get past a hole in the map.
2. Not really because the game was simple and I could tell how the creators put it together, for the players use.
3. Move forward, backwards, shoot, and jump were primary commands. Moving up, and down were secondary commands.