Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crash Bandicoot

Nick Bradley
9/4/13
Crash Bandicoot


Crash Bandicoot was created in 1996 by Andy Gavin, and Jason Ruben in 1996 by naughty dog games. The game has sold over 40 million copies worldwide, and in my point of view a serious push in the evolution of video games in the 90's . It is my favorite video game of all time and has been since I was 6. The simple idea of going through a level trying to break open crates to gain wumpa fruit is a basic idea, but the game itself has several hiddin gems, and even worlds that you would never find unless you looked them up. As a kid I never even noticed this, and still enjoyed running through the woods spinning and bashing my way through crates. But as I got older I learned of the other ways you can play the game and how to win gems and time challenges. Making it a game for various age groups of people, and enjoyable for everyone. And also challenging everyone from children to adults. I myself have beat the games several times and when you beat the entire game you still are only 50% finished with the game, you can look at this on the main screen. That leaves a huge amount of challenges that will keep you busy for hours and hours on end. And by the time you beat it you will be ready to go through it all over again IF you can beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment