Wednesday, September 4, 2013


My favorite video game is Just Cause 2. Just Cause 2 is basically GTA with a grappling hook, parkour on vehicles, and parachuting out of planes. This is my favorite game because you can basically do anything for the hell of it whenever you want. You can grapple someone to a car and then drive the car with their body flying around behind it. You can climb up mountains with the grappling hook, and drive vehicles off mountains and survive. The funniest part about JC2 (My favorite part) is the glitches in the game. One time my friend and I decided to drive off a cliff, and when he reached the bottom the car was completely totaled. After he hit them bottom his health was full, then he hit the water and immediately died. Just Cause 2 is my favorite game because I can do anything and laugh about it afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment