Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Joe Grout
Fallout New Vegas

Released on October 19th, 2010 Fallout New Vegas a role-action open world game was created by Bethesda. The first time I ever played Fallout, I wasn't sure if I was going to like, but know its by far my favorite game and game series. This game has also led me to try other games of its kind, such as Metro Last Light which is a great game as well. Based in the Mojave desert and Vegas area, you play after the Great War between US and China, and their exchange of nuclear missiles. You play as courier who was suppose to deliver a package, containing a nuclear switch (spoiler) from Primm to New Vegas. Your character along the way runs into Great Khan which puts your character in care of a doctor and that's were your journey begins. This is my favorite game for multiple reasons, with its excellent story line and character development, and amazing game machines, the amount of things allowed to do in the Mojave puts this game in a category by itself. With all these great things, that's why Fallout New Vegas was named Game of the Year in 2010.  

No comments:

Post a Comment