- Completely involved, focused, concentrating - In B-Hop you need to be focused so you don't double step and miss blocks or gain too much velocity and miss completely.
- Sense of ecstasy - After completing almost an impossible bhop jump for my first time. To do this your player needs atleast 1100 velocity, the fact that I did it made me happy.
- Great inner clarity - In most maps in bhop maps you can tell progression and you really have only one objective, to get to the end.
- Knowing the activity is doable - All maps can be completed on bhop some are just a little harder than others.
- Sense of serenity - When completing almost impossible jumps you get the sense of serenity.
- Timeliness - When you are deep into a map you are focused on the game more than the time.
- Intrinsic motivation - The game needs skill and is challenging.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Garrys Mod Bhop Flow chart
Garry's Mod Bhop
Posted by Unknown at 5:17 AM