Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dark Meadows

When I played this game, it felt to me like a game for killing weird monsters and creatures. It didn't feel like a horror game. It was like playing a game in which the atmosphere is like and not dark and scary and. The although the creatures did spawn out of n ware, I pretty much expected them. In my mind, Zombies in Black Ops 1 was more scarier then this.                                                                                       The games graphics were were good and that's whats I thought. Its AI was not that good and the user interface sucked as well. Fighting was bad because when you swing the sword, you have to wait 2-5 seconds to dodge the creature. And if you just finished fighting a easy monster, you could walk around another corner and you would die. They could of darkened the the area you play in, add scarier things to the walls like blood and dying people and other things.










No comments:

Post a Comment