Monday, November 18, 2013

Attack on Titan


   This game that we played on friday was a good game to me. At first the controls to the game were hard to understand and it took me some time to understand the controls but once I got it down I had a much more fun time. The different environments that we played where interesting and I didn't like the forrest map because they was nothing to swing off from. But in the city map it was more interesting and had a spiderman feel to the game when you press the space bar. I thought that the multiplayer was better then the signal player because you can help people take down the titan and when you took down a titan you have  sense of happiness when you took down a titan because you have to hit them in the back of the neck to kill them. Eren in the game I thought was the best character in the game because you can play as titan eren which is pretty cool because he just eliminates all of the titans. To me this game I enjoyed once I got the controls down I was able to have a much greater time.    

No comments:

Post a Comment