Friday, January 17, 2014

Halo requires more skill than CoD you nub cakez


     I did not play many shooters before halo 3 and 2 but when I played halo 2 I was like 7 or 8 and I did not play a lot. I mostly started shooters at halo 3. I can't say what was added or changed I have played old call of duty's though. It required more skill then call of duty. In Halo 3 you had to aim high to get an easy kill. All I can say is the maps are built to be competitive unlike cod which they are built to look pretty. It's funny watching a cod player go to halo and think they will be amazing. You do see some halo style shooters, like the higher jump the regenerating shield or maybe even the competitive maps. I think shooters would completely suck if they were all like call of duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment