Friday, January 17, 2014

Cards Against Humanity



Cards Against Humanity has got to be one of the most hysterical games I've ever played. It was almost like the popular board game apples to apples that I played when I was younger but, as they say it's for "horrible people." Which, is very true. This is hardly a game I would play with my 8 year old cousin, but certainly one I would (and do) play with my friends, when we're looking for a good laugh. Cards Against Humanity, DEFIANTLY makes humor an incentive to play the game. I've been playing this game for a week now, simply because it is so hysterical. It's hard to make humor the main component of a game (especially video games) because their is so much more going on. They have to focus on story, mechanics, characters etc, they can't focus directly on the humor element. This game is simple enough that you CAN focus purely on the humor of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment