Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Adolf Hitler's favorite card game

This game has a difficult gameplay feature because of the points award system. Yes the game is funny,  but the problem is a player can be very restricted to gameplay. A player receives a deck of cards, while I was playing, I noticed that my deck did not change, I assume because I was not winning. But people who won got more cards, and therefor started to get more points. To be honest I was given a terrible hand, and my cards never fit with the question, or were never chosen as a top pick. Even though the gameplay can be a bit fault and corner players who may not have "good cards", to me this game properly captures the way to play a game of this nature. This card game is very cleaver and I enjoyed playing it and can't think of any other way to use this type of comedy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment