Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tyson's review of Fallout 4

In my personal opinion, Fallout 4 is an extremely fun game. Since I got it last week I've put in about 26 hours into playing, and haven't gotten bored yet. Fallout 4 is a huge game, with a map that encompasses the entire Boston area, and everywhere you go you can find some new location, or something to fight. I prefer Fallout 4 to the previous Fallout games since in the older games it was much more difficult to play. This difficulty was largely due to a continuous back and forward movement of the gun, and your guns breaking down as you used them. By removing these two features, my experience playing the game has been drastically improved. Another major appeal of Fallout 4 for me is the idea of making your own character and developing their personality through dialogue choices and the ability to have companions with whom you can develop relationships with characters that each have their own unique background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment