Tuesday, January 19, 2016

UDK Maze


Its a maze, its got two floors the floor on the first floor is water.  its dark and it has creepy ambient sounds.  Its not hard to solve it could be better, honestly I was very annoyed with the udk editor.  The developers could have made that software way easier to use but I guess that wouldn't be enough fun for them. There should be more floors, more skins, better lighting, and more twists and turns in the maze.  It should be harder to solve but I'm just not good enough at using the software to make it a better maze.  I wish there were trees or mobs or something.  But I don't know how to do either of those things so...The water floor is okay I guess but I feel like its too distracting because the water keeps shifting and while that's creepy and I was going for creepy, I feel like there's too much going on in the floor and not enough going on in the maze itself.  Its just not mentally challenging, it could be level one in a much bigger game but there aren't any other levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment