Monday, September 22, 2014

Super Mario Bros A Change In Gaming Forever

Super Mario Bros was a innovative and the god of platformers that stood out above all. It's addictive qualities made a very stimulating game for young and adult minds worldwide. Even the music from the game still lingers in our heads, Super Mario Bros impacted the gaming community with grace and setup a whole library of Mario games for years to come. The one flaw with Super Mario Bros for me is that its very difficult. Especially for me growing up with more arcade first person shooters like COD, a platformer that doesn't give you unlimited continues was foreign to me. Although I can tell you that I wanted to keep playing until I won. After I got over that mentality, I rage quit like any other COD match. Although the appeal for Super Mario Bros is still there and will always still be the god of platformers.

No comments:

Post a Comment