Thursday, October 15, 2015

favorite/least favorite Pixar movie.

Out of the all 15 or so Pixar animated films, my favorite was The Incredibles. Although I'm not entirely why it is my favorite, it is probably due to it being one of the first action movies that I ever played, as well as the special abilities of each of the characters. The animation/graphic of the film never entered into the equation for whether or not I liked the film, so even now when comparing it to modern graphics I can still enjoy the comparatively crude animations.
My least favorite of the Pixar movies is the movie Ratatouille. It isn't that I don't like the movie, it is more that of the many Pixar movies that I have seen, it was the least interesting to me, and also came out at a time where my tastes were shifting away from that kind of movie.
Image result for ratatouille

No comments:

Post a Comment