Friday, October 13, 2017

Review of The Walking Dead: Telltale Game...

I personally do not care for The Walking Dead, or the Telltale Game series. This does not however mean that I believe that this game is horrible. The decision-making aspect is a mechanic I enjoy very much, because it brings variety into the game, and considering the popularity of The Walking Dead, I can understand the appeal. Considering I have to rate the game, I'll do it twice.


Unbiased Rating: 8/10
I understand the appeal, and I can see why people love this game. I has a really good gameplay mechanic with a really popular series. I enjoy games where depending on your choices, certain things happen in your game.

Biased Rating: 3/10
I really like the idea, but I could care less about AMC's The Walking Dead. The only thing going for it in my opinion is it's Decision mechanic. If it were a different game with same mechanics, I would most likely enjoy it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment