Monday, September 11, 2017

Oregon Trail - super in depth summary of this game by epic_pants


       Oregon Trail is a game in 1971, and is a classic that should be rated 10/10 by IGN. It is a classic video game that was advanced for its time. I liked playing this game, the photo-realistic graphics made me feel as though I truly were in the wilderness fighting to survive the harshness of the environment. The randomness of the events in the game made the replay ability of the game much higher. There has already been a new game created recently called Organ Trail. In all honesty I do like this game, I like the old pixel graphics and the gameplay is fun. I bought Organ Trail for the PS4 and PS VITA and played through it. I can't think of a way to make this game more modern than updating the graphics but I think that the pixel graphics is what makes it special.

Image result for oregon trail you have diedImage result for oregon trail gameplayRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment