Monday, October 6, 2014

Megaman


MEGAMAN: Meagaman for me on this chart would be in the anxiety range because I was very unskilled at the game and it was very challenging. I wanted to keep playing though because I wanted to improve in beat the game but after a while of playing I could see it becoming frustrating.

MARIO KART: Mario Kart I would place in the Control range because Mario Kart isn't very challenging but some levels of the game can be challenging and I think I have a high skill level in Mario Kart so that's why I would place myself in the Control range

JACK'S GAMES: I would place myself in the in the Worry range because Jack's games are a medium challenge level and i'm not very skilled at any of his games but they were amusing enough to keep you coming back and playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment